[vet-mm] Re: cameras and video unit

Katie Pinder kpinder at msj.melb.catholic.edu.au
Tue Jun 6 11:45:01 EST 2006

we had the same issue with the sony cameras buring the chips. apparently
it could have been a few things - having cameras and computer on could
cause it. it may have also been one mac port that stuffed up the fire fire
and then infected other???????? this is what my tech said ????????? lol

i think sony did agree to fix them once under warranty but they won't do
it again. they blame apple, apple blame sony........

Also, are others doing the video unit in year 11 instead of the audio
unit? is imovie sufficient?

i really should be writing those reports!!!!

cheers
katie