[vet-mm] flash problem

Glenn Drew gedrew at westnet.com.au
Sat Jun 3 17:11:42 EST 2006

Hi Claire, not sure if this is relevant to your problem. It could be a
network-setting-priviliges thing. Have you spoken to your technicians?
At our school, when you save a file from within an application to another
network location (Windows network and operating system), you get a file name
but 0kb file size.. Students can save into their own u:\ drive location no
problem, but to submit work for assessment to our 'Student Assessment'
folder which is on a dedicated network drive, they have to copy the file
using windows explorer - helps with file management skills too! The slow
problem is most likely some other network activity or something in the
students actionscript, as Paul suggested.

Glenn Drew