[vet-mm] flash problem

Paul Sijpkes sijp at knox.vic.edu.au
Fri Jun 2 16:27:10 EST 2006

Hi Claire,

This is very unusual, my students all save to the network and none of
them have this problem, it seems especially ridiculous considering that
Flash is made to run off the web.  Does it do this for both FLA and SWF
files?

You can try mapping the network drive to a free drive letter like I: or
H: (I'm assuming you're using Windows, if you were using Macs I doubt
you'd have this problem, sorry Microsoft fans).  If this doesn't work
try getting the students to use a USB flash disk and working off that
instead.

Sorry this is all I can suggest at the moment.  Now I need to go mark my
75 exams.  Looking forward to a lovely weekend...

Cheers,

Paul Sijpkes
Academic Staff
THE KNOX SCHOOL
Independent Co-educational International
220 Burwood Highway
Wantirna South VIC 3152
Phone +61 9801 923
Fax +61 9887 1850
Website: www.knox.vic.edu.au
CRICOS Provider NO: 00151G ABN: 16 095 158 222