[vet-mm] Imac /flash problem

Mclean, Rachelle L Mclean.Rachelle.L at edumail.vic.gov.au
Fri Jun 2 12:57:01 EST 2006

Hi Paul,

Yes, we have a subject association, PixelEd Multimedia Teachers
Association www.pixeled.org.au We have monthly meetings which we try to
promote on here at which people are welcome to come along to.  We also
try to organise PD and put out newsletters occasionally.  We have a blog
also, but I can't find the URL just now.  Sue might read this and post
the URL for the blog again.  Sue?

If in doubt about VETMM stuff Paul, just pop an email on here and theres
lots of kind people happy to help

Cheers,

Rachelle