[vet-mm] Imac /flash problem

claire claire at warrandytehigh.vic.edu.au
Thu Jun 1 14:20:25 EST 2006

Hi Katie,
Can't help with the Mac problem. I have had a weird and very random problem saving work across the network - anyone else experienced this?

I don't give grades or exams in Cert 2. The kids don't seem disadvantaged as they do well at Cert 3.
They are mostly all keen and don't seem to need a grade to motivate them, in fact, some of them find it quite liberating, knowing they are not facing an A or an E at the end!

Claire :-)