[vet-mm] Great speaker - 2D animation

Chris Russell crussell at bhssc.vic.edu.au
Fri Jul 14 21:37:19 EST 2006

Re:  Re: [vet-mm] Great speaker - 2D animation
Oops next time I will proof read my freestyle typing technique.

Another interesting site that may seem by the name that not much good can come from it is -
http://www.artshole.co.uk/
Checkout the animation page
Plus
Great site Claire -
<This is really cute - I know how the stick figure feels!
http://theintarweb.org/content/Fun%20Stuff/Animator%20Vs%20Animation.swf

Claire Bloom
Warrandyte High>

Chris R