[vet-mm] Dreamweaver - software advice

Robert Ware rware at gotafe.vic.edu.au
Fri Jul 7 10:43:13 EST 2006

Hello all,

I concure with Jacqui in that CSS is a "walk in the park" with V8. The reporting functions are also very useful, as is the 'friendliness' of the interface.

Regards,

Rob

Rob Ware
Coordinator
Multimedia
Goulburn Ovens Institute of TAFE - Benalla Campus
>>> hewitt.jacqueline.r at edumail.vic.gov.au 07/06/06 12:08 PM >>>
Katie-A site licence for Studio 8 is $4,487.00 and we are a State Govt
school as I asking for funding for it at this moment. I believe CSS is
really easy in Dreamweaver 8 Jacqui Hewitt