[vet-mm] extra multimedia

Jeanean Pritchard jpritchard at highview.vic.edu.au
Mon Feb 27 14:11:51 EST 2006

Sometime last week or the week before, someone posted some info to this
group on extra classes for students who completed cert III in yr 11. I
think it was Ana from Eltham.

One of my students from last year is highly talented, and he is very
interested in it, but feels that the one day a week to Eltham might be
really tough sinse he is from regional victoria. He wants to know if
somehow he could often organise course work through email or web
somehow.

Can Ana (please forgive me if its not!) please contact me with a
response?

Thanks so much

Jeanean Pritchard
Multimedia/Arts