[vet-mm] Setting Assessment Tasks

Suzanne Arnott sa at emc.vic.edu.au
Thu Feb 23 10:20:15 EST 2006

I haven't heard about the scored assessment thingy at Moonee Valley,
however, I didn't go last year and was rapped over the knuckles for NOT
going when we were audited, as it is part of being an RTO that we attend
those sessions.
So ... I guess I'll be there this year.
Ho hum

Suzanne Arnott
Elisabeth Murdoch College
Photography and Multimedia Coordinator
Assistant Manager, Learning Technologies