[vet-mm] Setting Assessment Tasks

Ana Tuckerman atuckerman at elthamcollege.vic.edu.au
Wed Feb 22 12:45:38 EST 2006

Hi Leandro,
My interpretation is "up to" 15 hours. I did it during class the first
year, but found there was so much to cover without spending 3 - 4 weeks
on the task that now I do it on one day (during school holidays, but you
could run it on a school day). It's a 6 hour day (like a working day)
and the students get right into the mock workplace idea. They do spend
class time planning (storyboard, intention, hand drawn designs, software
plan and timeline) but come in on the day ready to go. I have great
support from both parents and the school to do it this. I just find that
this way I have a little more control and no student can leave without
submitting work.
I hope this helps.
Regards
Ana