[vet-mm] Webby Awards Resource site lnk

Meadows, Roslyn M Meadows.Roslyn.M at edumail.vic.gov.au
Thu Feb 16 18:28:22 EST 2006

Chris - thanks for a great link - except I became so engrossed in surfing the winners and other nominees I forgot to get the washing on the line before it got dark... oh well I suppose that's what weekends are for!

I particularly liked the personal category winner (rtm86 from memory) and so did my own kids (yr 10 & 12), and I had lots of fun putting the furniture into the apartments in the realestate category winner...lol

Webby  Awards is definitely a valuable resource for anyone creating websites!

Cheers to all

Ros Meadows
meadows.roslyn.m at edumail.vic.gov.au

Home computers are being called upon to perform many new functions, including the consumption of homework formerly eaten by the dog.
Doug Larson