[vet-mm] Audacit

Meadows, Roslyn M Meadows.Roslyn.M at edumail.vic.gov.au
Mon Feb 13 16:43:24 EST 2006

Hi all - hope you are enjoying the year so far

Audacity have a great tutorial on offer at http://audacity.sourceforge.net/help/documentation
I have to teach it as part of a Year 10 Multimedia course and was intending to just get the kids to go through this (partly in class partly for homework) Has anyone used this tutorial before - comments?

But would also love a copy of your documents Tricia and Michael - perhaps they could be uploaded to either www.edulists.com.au or www.vitta.org.au also?

Ros Meadows
Lauriston Girls' School

meadows.roslyn.m at edumail.vic.gov.au

Home computers are being called upon to perform many new functions, including the consumption of homework formerly eaten by the dog.
Doug Larson