[vet-mm] Audacit

mark mark at charlton.vic.edu.au
Mon Feb 13 15:26:05 EST 2006

I'd would appreciate a copy, thanks.

I have just bought Text Aloud as most students would prefer not to use their
own voice in projects. But you also have to buy at least one of the extra
voices by ATT if you want quality. Before rhetorical.com disappeared I had
my students use the web site demo to covert their text files to wav.

I can email anyone a sample wav file if you want hear for yourself just how
good the software is, send me a text file if you like.

This is my third year teaching MM Cert II. The majority of the work is
photography based, if any else incorporates photography into their program
I'd like to hear from you.

Mark

mark at charlton.vic.edu.au
www.charlton.vic.edu.au/mark/