[vet-mm] Audacit info

ARNOTT Suzanne SA at emc.vic.edu.au
Mon Feb 13 15:14:33 EST 2006

The Free, Cross-Platform Sound Editor

 <http://audacity.sourceforge.net/about/screenshots> Screenshots

Audacity is free, open source software for recording and editing sounds.
It is available for Mac OS X, Microsoft Windows, GNU/Linux, and other
operating systems.

http://audacity.sourceforge.net/

Suzanne Arnott
Elisabeth Murdoch College
Photography and Multimedia Coordinator
Assistant Manager, Learning Technologies