[vet-mm] Audacit

Michael Abulencia michael.abulencia at rmit.edu.au
Mon Feb 13 11:49:17 EST 2006

Hi Tricia,

I'd like a copy please, I also developed a guide to Audacity (quick
guide), maybe we could share ideas and approach.

Thank you.

Best regards,

Michael

Michael Abulencia

Education Program Assistant
lab.3000 - leading by design
email: michael.abulencia at rmit.edu.au
phone: + 61 3 9654 6970
mobile: + 61 422 624 760

>>> pdaniels at killester.melb.catholic.edu.au 13/02/2006 11:40 am >>>
To All
I have just written a sheet on how to record voice using Audacity. Real
COOL software.  Anyone interested in a copy
Regards
Tricia Daniels
---
Important - This email and any attachments may be confidential.  If
received in error, please contact us and delete all copies.  Before
any affected attachments.  Any representations or opinions expressed are
those of the individual sender, and not necessarily those of Killester
College.