[vet-mm] Fwd: Cert II in Multimedia Teaching Opportunity !

Susan Bell Susan.Bell at wesleycollege.net
Fri Feb 10 15:24:35 EST 2006

>>> Stuart Bush 02/10/06 03:13pm >>>
Hi to all,

Trust you are all well and rested after the term break. As some of you
may be aware, I have started a one day a week training job at school
that caters for children with special needs.

I have been asked if I know of anyone that would be interested in a
Cert II MM Training Position at a mainstream school. The position is
only a one day a week position and the classes will take place on
Wednesday.

Please, If anyone is interested, please call me as soon as possible. My
number is 0416238156 or e-mail me on stuartjamesbush at warpax.com , I can
put you in touch with the RTO manager of the school I am working at.

I know this is short notice, but It was a last minute change to a
timetable, we all know what that is like....

Regards
Stuart.

Wesley College Melbourne is a world class coeducational independent school
developing the whole person through timeless principles of learning:
- to know
- to do
- to live with
- to be
with innovation and wisdom

Success has a purple lining

This email is intended only for the use of the individual or entity named
above and may contain information that is confidential and privileged. If
dissemination, distribution or copying of this email is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this email in error, please email a reply to Wesley
College and destroy the original message.