[vet-mm] Cert III course delivery

Glenn Drew gedrew at westnet.com.au
Thu Feb 2 17:20:44 EST 2006

I am teaching the CErt III course for the first time - not a first at MM
(several years) or Yr 12- but I am keen (desperate) to have a look at others
timelines for planning purposes. I am not after content, thats no problem,
but would like some ideas of when people did their 'SACs', Product/Portfolio
or whatever. Furthermore, I have not looked at the exams as yet, but wonder
how teachers presented theory that is relevant to the exam - specific
classes, assignments or as part of the 'SACs'.

Glenn Drew