[vet-mm] Graphics Tablets v2

tony at star.melb.catholic.edu.au tony at star.melb.catholic.edu.au
Fri Dec 1 11:49:33 EST 2006

Hi Anna,

The pack of Graphire 4s that you bought.... were they 4x5's or 6x8's?

I noticed that the 10 pack of Graphire 4s 4x5 are $990.
Are these OK or do you really need the 6x8 to get the best out of it?

Another question... sorry... what software (graphics) are people using the
Graphire 4s for?
Photoshop/Fireworks/Illustrator/Freehand.....???

Cheers,
TJ

At 11:48 AM 12/1/2006, you wrote:
>We bought a class pack of Wacom Graphire 3s last year  (there are 10 in a
>pack with one spare stylus)This  year we bought a pack of Graphire 4s –
>the students love them. We have one intuos tablet- very expensive- very
>nice to use though J
>Anna

>I have a Graphire4 that’s 6x8 and love it dearly.  The Intuos3 is out of
>my price range, unfortunately, but I admire them from afar.
>
>I bought mine from citysoftware.com.au (who are good, so long as an item
>is in stock).  If you’re after a noname one, try a computer swap meet – I
>saw a 6 by 8 one for $100 there.
>
>Michelle

_______________________________________
This email and any attachments may be
confidential and, if you are not the intended
recipient, you must not disclose or use the
information in this mail.  If received in error,
please notify us immediately and delete the
email and all copies.

The college does not guarantee that this email
is virus free or error free. Any attached files are
provided and may only be used on the basis that
the user assumes all responsibility for any loss,
damage or consequence resulting directly or
indirectly from the use of the attached files, whether
caused by the negligence of the sender or not.

The content and opinions in this email are not
necessarily those of Star of the Sea College Inc.

--
This email and any attachments may be confidential and, if you are not the
intended recipient, you must not disclose or use the information in this
mail. If received in error, please notify us immediately and delete the
Email and all copies. The school does not guarantee that this Email is virus
free or error free. The attached files are provided and may only be used on