[vet-mm] Blackboard video for RMIT

Michael Abulencia michael.abulencia at rmit.edu.au
Tue Aug 15 11:21:43 EST 2006

Hi everyone.

I'd like a show of hands if anyone is using Blackboard (the Learning
Management System) in their schools and would like to take part in a
promotional video we are producing at RMIT.  We want to hear what
teachers and students think of the system and online learning and how it
has helped you in your studies or activities.

We shall provide a copy of the professional video recording for your
school too.

Feel free to contact me at michael.abulencia at rmit.edu.au

Thank you and your help is greatly appreciated.

Best regards,

Michael

Michael Abulencia

Web Support Officer
Program and Course Enhancement Group (SET)
RMIT University

phone: + (61 3) 9925 2663
fax: + (61 3) 9925 9028

PaCE website http://www.rmit.edu.au/set/ad/pace