[vet-mm] stock photos and video

Roland Gesthuizen rgesthuizen at gmail.com
Mon Aug 14 14:27:19 EST 2006

An order form and details about the ImageBank collection are available for
download
http://www.vitta.org.au/pubs/imagebank

The series provides students with access to over 8000 images from New South
Wales, Victoria and Canberra .. from Outback NSW to Sydney, to the Great
Ocean Road, to Melbourne, to Parliament House Canberra and everywhere in
between. The site licence even includes the home computers of staff and
students and is reasonably priced at $220.

Here is another to toss into the mix, the state library has a digital
archive that can be readily searched and used in the classroom (with due
acknowledgment of course)
http://sinpic.slv.vic.gov.au/cgi-bin/Pwebrecon.cgi?DB=local&PAGE=First

Regards Roland

http://www.westallsc.vic.edu.au