[vet-mm] podcasting

Michael Abulencia michael.abulencia at rmit.edu.au
Mon Aug 14 14:00:48 EST 2006

Hi Jeanean (and everyone),

I'm running a free online session on the 29th of August around podcasting - from creation to distribution.
Feel free to contact Jyothi jyothi.jayaram at cit.act.edu.au if you would like to book a place.
It is sponsored by the Australian Flexible Learning Network, lab.3000, and RMIT.

I'm also trying to get a 1 ½ hour f2f quick workshop happening with lab.3000 as sponsors.

Best regards,

Michael

Michael Abulencia

Web Support Officer
Program and Course Enhancement Group (SET)
RMIT University

phone: + (61 3) 9925 2663
fax: + (61 3) 9925 9028

PaCE website http://www.rmit.edu.au/set/ad/pace

PaCE blog
http://raws.adc.rmit.edu.au/~e42069/blog2/

>>> "Jeanean Pritchard" <jpritchard at highview.vic.edu.au> 14/08/2006 13:50 >>>
Thanks to everyone who replied to me about the audio. I have got so many good ideas. I've downloaded audacity and I am investigating pod casting too. Thanks to those who also sent resources as well. I appreciate the help!

Jeanean Pritchard
Multimedia/Arts
Head of Arts
Highview Christian Community College