[vet-mm] meet the examiner

Susan Bell Susan.Bell at wesleycollege.net
Mon Aug 14 11:17:03 EST 2006

Hi listers,
I've attached the pixeled Meet the Examiner brochure to be held at
Melbourne University. We ran this last year and many students found it
helpful to listen to Graeme Luck - the Multimedia chief examiner from
2004 discuss exam preparation and technique.
Regards,
Susan Bell
Secretary Pixeled - Multimedia Teachers Association

Wesley College Melbourne is a world class coeducational independent school
developing the whole person through timeless principles of learning:
- to know
- to do
- to live with
- to be
with innovation and wisdom

Success has a purple lining

This email is intended only for the use of the individual or entity named
above and may contain information that is confidential and privileged. If
dissemination, distribution or copying of this email is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this email in error, please email a reply to Wesley
College and destroy the original message.