[vet-mm] Cert IV in Training and Assessment: Upgrade

Hewitt, Jacqueline R hewitt.jacqueline.r at edumail.vic.gov.au
Tue Aug 1 13:47:37 EST 2006

Hi all-Be aware you do not have to upgrade the extra competencies unless
you are training people in the new Cert IV modules. I am a trainer with
Life Saving Victoria and teach some of the modules for the Cert IV.
Consequently I will be required to upgrade to train lifesavers to train
others, but as a teacher of VET multimedia my old Cert IV qualification
is fine. Cheers Jacqui Hewitt