[vet-mm] Cert IV in Training and Assessment: Upgrade

Stuart Bush Stuart.Bush at wesleycollege.net
Tue Aug 1 09:13:55 EST 2006

The RTO I work for is going to be offering it. I am waiting on the
details from them so I can pass them on. I will let you know as soon as
I have them

Stuart

>>> myannaka at bigpond.net.au 31/07/2006 11:47:05 pm >>>
Can I ask anyone out there if you have actually attended the upgrade to
the
Cert IV in Workplace Training and Assessment to the Cert IV in Training
and
Assessment?

Does anyone know of how many modules and the names of those modules we
would
have to upgrade to get the qualification?

Does anyone know of or recommend any places that provide just the
update?

Authority and
Teachers Association Inc

Wesley College Melbourne is a world class coeducational independent school
developing the whole person through timeless principles of learning:
- to know
- to do
- to live with
- to be
with innovation and wisdom

Success has a purple lining

This email is intended only for the use of the individual or entity named
above and may contain information that is confidential and privileged. If
dissemination, distribution or copying of this email is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this email in error, please email a reply to Wesley
College and destroy the original message.