[vet-mm] pixeled newsletter

Richmond, Pamela M richmond.pamela.m at edumail.vic.gov.au
Wed Apr 26 11:24:05 EST 2006

Dear Susan,

I missed out. My email is richmond.pamela.m at edumail.vic.gov.au

Regards,

Pam

________________________________

From: vet-mm-bounces at edulists.com.au on behalf of Susan Bell
Sent: Fri 21/04/2006 12:56 PM
To: vet-mm at edulists.com.au
Subject: [vet-mm] pixeled newsletter

I recently sent out a newsletter regarding pixeled news to members.
However, some emails bounced back. If you are a member of pixeled and
missed out on receiving the newsletter then please email me and I'll
send you one.
Regards, Susan Bell
Secretary, Multimedia Teachers Association

Wesley College Melbourne is a world class coeducational independent school
developing the whole person through timeless principles of learning:
- to know
- to do
- to live with
- to be
with innovation and wisdom

Success has a purple lining

This email is intended only for the use of the individual or entity named
above and may contain information that is confidential and privileged. If
dissemination, distribution or copying of this email is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this email in error, please email a reply to Wesley
College and destroy the original message.