[vet-mm] PixelED meeting

claire rcmhome at optusnet.com.au
Tue Apr 25 13:33:56 EST 2006

Hi Mario,
We have our industry Dinner on May 9th, but details of next meeting are
just being finalised - it will probably be the AGM-early June, I think!
Details will be sent to the list as soon as confirmed.
Claire :-)

PS
Details of Industry Dinner and Booking Form were sent to the list by Sue
yesterday afternoon. Let us know if you missed them.
It's a good deal, great industry speakers, nice meal and a chance to
network with other teachers