[vet-mm] Exam Preparation

Ana Tuckerman atuckerman at elthamcollege.vic.edu.au
Fri Sep 30 13:09:16 EST 2005

Hello fellow teachers,
We are at the end of the year and the countdown to the VCE VET multimedia exam.
It is also time for our next PixelEd meeting.
Due to the amount of questions we get privately, we have decided to change the format of our meetings.
Meetings are on the first Thursday of every month and will now start at 6.00pm.
Between 6.00pm and 7.30pm we will have an informal get together where we can exchange ideas and discuss teaching VET Multimedia.  At this time of year, we predict that most of the discussion will centre on exam preparation.
Then at 7.30 our regular meeting will start and you are welcome to stay.
The meetings take place at the offices of Australian Anthill Magazine. Level 1/ 226, Swan St, Richmond 3121. It is above the hot potato shop.

We would love to see new and old faces, and I know that the PixelEd team have all benefited from our regular meetings and discussion.

Ana Tuckerman