[vet-mm] New Edulists Feature -- search all messages or documents ever posted !

Kevork Krozian kevork at edulists.com.au
Wed Sep 28 11:58:07 EST 2005

Hi folks,

   Sorry for the cross posts. But I am hoping you will not mind when you see the content !
I have added a web based search page at the edulists site to allow for a search of any keyword or document or any combination of words on any list running at edulists , all through a web based form.
The link is under Search on the navigation menu on the left hand side of the page.

I hope this will prove useful for everyone.

Kevork Krozian
Mailing List Creator and Administrator
kevork at edulists.com.au
www.edulists.com.au