[vet-mm] 2004 exam

tony at star.melb.catholic.edu.au tony at star.melb.catholic.edu.au
Fri Sep 16 14:40:44 EST 2005

Help.

I've managed to get a copy of last year's MM exam.

A couple of questions:

1. Does anyone know the keyboard shortcut to bypass the 15min reading time?

2. If I was to use the exam, as an October Trial Exam, am I able to access
the students answers later. Is it as simple as burning to cd and opening
the file later to mark it or is there more to it?

Many thanks in advance.

Cheers,
TJ

_______________________________________
This email and any attachments may be
confidential and, if you are not the intended
recipient, you must not disclose or use the
information in this mail.  If received in error,
please notify us immediately and delete the
email and all copies.

The college does not guarantee that this email
is virus free or error free. Any attached files are
provided and may only be used on the basis that
the user assumes all responsibility for any loss,
damage or consequence resulting directly or
indirectly from the use of the attached files, whether
caused by the negligence of the sender or not.

The content and opinions in this email are not
necessarily those of Star of the Sea College Inc.