[vet-mm] IDEA student sample work CD alt email

Frank RUSSO FR at monterey.vic.edu.au
Fri Sep 9 10:28:07 EST 2005

Thank You Paul for all your efforts.

Soem time ago Monash sent out a CD which was highlighing the courses
they offer in IT and Multimedia and there is some really good sample of
work done by their current and former students.

I am sure if you ring Monash they would be more than welcome to send
you a copy.

It's from the School of Multimedia Systems.
Titled Course Information and Samples of Student Work containing flash,
Director and 3D Work as well as web creations, it's very interesting and
inspiring.

Frank Russo
Leading Teacher - Learning Technologies
Monterey Secondary College
Phone: 9781-7762
Fax: 9781-7400

>>> pconway at bigpond.com 9/09/2005 9:22:04 am >>>
Hi All,

if you wish to email me directly re the IDEA student sample CD my email
is

Paul Conway <director at ideaonline.com.au>

Apologies for any annoyance this has generated...

Cheers
Paul

At 08:50 AM 8/09/2005, you wrote:
>Dear Paul,
>
>I tried to reply to you about this personally rather than replying to
the
>whole list but had my email bounce back. Is there a better way of
doing
>this rather than having everyone on the list receive all the
requests?

>I would like to take you up on your very generous offer of the IDEA
CD. I
>would love a copy. Three copies would be great, but one would do if
I'm
>allowed to copy it.
>
>Thanks
>
>Lidia Nowara