[vet-mm] IDEA student sample work CD

Kay McCullough kmccullough at mentoneggs.vic.edu.au
Tue Sep 6 14:41:34 EST 2005

Hi Paul,

Could you please send one or two copies to my school as well.

Thank you

Kay

Kay McCullough

Director of IT Services
Mentone Girls' Grammar
11 Mentone Parade
Mentone, VIC, 3194

ph (03) 9581 1256
mobile: 0413 662 447

Note: The views expressed in this message are those of the author and
not neccessarily those of Mentone Girls' Grammar.