[vet-mm] IDEA student sample work CD

pmaxted at delasalle.melb.catholic.edu.au pmaxted at delasalle.melb.catholic.edu.au
Mon Sep 5 07:57:39 EST 2005

Hi Paul,

Thank you for this offer. I will be running VET MM Cert II for the first time next year. Any resources or student examples would be most welcome. May I too have 2 copies:

Paul Maxted
De La Salle College
1318 High St
Malvern 3144

Thanks Paul

---
PLEASE NOTE:  This Email and any attachments may be confidential and, if you are not the intended recipient, you must not disclose or use the information in this mail.  If received in error, please notify us immediately and delete the email and all copies.  De La Salle College does not guarantee that this Email is virus or error free.  The attached files are provided and may only be used on the basis that the user assumes all responsibility for any loss, damage or consequence resulting directly or indirectly from the use of the attached files, whether caused by the negligence of the sender or not. The content and opinions in this Email are not necessarily those of the College.