[vet-mm] Adobe Premiere Elements

AIET aiet at bigpond.net.au
Thu Oct 13 10:32:05 EST 2005

The exam only covers units that the students do on the second year of the
course .i.e. Apply principles of visual design, create 2D animation, write
content, create web pages, and develop a multimedia script.

The exam doesn't cover elective units either, so the video and/or audio unit
wouldn't be covered anyway, other than expecting the students to understand
broad general principles, such as what format your video file might take if
you wanted to put it on a web page, etc.

Adobe Premier would be considered industry-standard rather than Elements,
but you also have to remember that you are delivering this unit at a Cert II
level and hence students should only be expected to complete work to a Cert
II standard as well.

Hope this helps.

Regards
Allan Barnes.