[vet-mm] sorry!

Rachelle McLean rachelle.mclean at rmit.edu.au
Mon Oct 10 12:17:20 EST 2005

OK.  I have emailed everyone who has asked for the login details.  If you haven't heard from me then I haven't heard from you.  If you are having access problems then you may have the old login and not the new.  If you aren't paid up then I have emailed you also.

Cheers,

Rachelle

>>> rachelle.mclean at rmit.edu.au 10/10/2005 11:19 am >>>
Sorry everyone.  I didn't mean to send the username and password to the list.  (Geeze, must remember not to do things in a hurry.  I have now reset the password.

If you still require access, then send me an email at rlmclean at bigpond.net.au and I'll get to them shortly.

Cheers,

Rachelle