[vet-mm] assets from the student lecture

Rachelle McLean rachelle.mclean at rmit.edu.au
Wed Oct 5 10:02:19 EST 2005

Hi All,

I understand some people couldn't attend the student exam prep lecture during the holidays so Graeme luck has kindly given us his powerpoint and I made a podcast of his speach.  Unfortunately the part where I was speaking didn't come out but I have posted the scripting algorithm questions and answers.

I've convinced my workplace, lab.3000 that scripting algorithms and deskchecking is something that needs more support, so I'm planning on making a DVD of me talking through the different control structures and looping, with sample questions and then desk checking the answers.  Hopefully available eary next year. lab.3000 will sell it off their website.

Anyway, if you are a current, paid-up member of pixeled then you may have access to the members area of the website http://www.pixeled.org.au/membersOnly/membersOnly.htm .  Email me for the username and password for access on rlmclean at bigpond.net.au

If you aren't a paid up member of pixeled then you need to become so.  Harrass your schools to pay their invoices, or return the attached membership form.

Regards,

Rachelle McLean
lab.3000 - innovation in digital design
www.lab.3000.com.au