[vet-mm] multimedia exam

claire claire at warrandytehigh.vic.edu.au
Wed Nov 23 16:14:29 EST 2005

Hi Katie,
When the exam is installed, a folder is created on the desktop called something like MM_exam_2005, within that folder is resources folder. When they start the writing part, this resource folder gets renamed to their student ID number and a shortcut is created on the desktop that points to that folder.
Within the student number folder are 3 folders:
1) which ends with _m this has the multichoice answers,
2) _p has prac and
3) _s has the short answers, in .txt format.

Hope this helps?
Claire :-)