[vet-mm] exam CD

Richmond, Pamela M richmond.pamela.m at edumail.vic.gov.au
Mon Nov 14 09:19:33 EST 2005

I would also like an exam CD - we'll be doing VET Multimedia Cert III for the first time next year.

We are happy to pay postage and our address is:
Mallacoota P-12 COllege
Attention Pam Richmond
25 Bucknall Street
Mallacoota 3892
Ph: 5158 0254
Fax 5158 0630

Let me know if there is anything else you need.

Regards,

Pam