[vet-mm] PixelEd Professional Development- Me too!

Rachelle McLean rmclean at haileybury.vic.edu.au
Fri May 20 10:46:32 EST 2005

Hi Jeanean,

Your contribution to the CD would be much appreciated and I'm sure
we'll be able to organise a mailout of the CD so you won't miss out.

I'm sorry that joining the association has been a bit tricky.  Poor
Geoff has been snowed under.  We are still refining this process.  If
you send back a booking form and cross out the "Please register me" bit
and ask for an individual membership($60) or an institutional membership
($100) then I'm sure it will get to the right person.

Cheers,

Rachelle

>>> jpritchard at highview.vic.edu.au 20/05/2005 10:16:12 am >>>
I am also happy to contribute to a CD but I too am also unable to
attend. I'd love a mail out of a cd also because being in Maryborough,
it is difficult to get to Melbourne all the time. Also, I have been
trying to join pixelEd for a month or more now, but I can not get any
response from Geoff.Smith at wesleycollege.net who I was told to contact
about getting some kind of invoice for my office so they can pay the
dollars. If anyone can help me with this, I'd much appreciate it.

Jeanean Pritchard
Highview Christian Community College
Maryborough
Victoria
>>> hewitt.jacqueline.r at edumail.vic.gov.au 05/19/05 12:58pm >>>
Hi List-am happy to send a zipped file for sharing to the Monday group
for Cert 11 and Cert III but will not be able to attend as I have
already more than spent my PD money and cannot afford to lose any more
PD days. Maybe the groups can send a CD out for a cost to those who
cannot attend but contribute. Is that possible? Cheers Jacqui Hewitt
Bayside