[vet-mm] actionscript teacher resource

jacquih jacquih at netspace.net.au
Wed May 18 19:04:06 EST 2005

Hi Multimedia Cert III teachers. I have found the best "actionscript"
teacher for my class today 18.5.2005. He taught my Year 12  class the
"process" of actionscripting, explaining the terminology as we
proceeded- building asteroids, a space ship and lasers. Students thought
he was fantastic. They commented how they now understood actionscripting
/ Flash after this class.  He was clear and precise and was very
adaptable to their level of expertise. He lives Preston way. Taught non
stop for 2 and half hours. A absolute treasure! Hope he is available
next year also!
Email "Miles Menegon" -info at airmiles.com.au. I am sure he will be please
to help out any struggling "actionscripting" class.

Cheers Jacqui Hewitt Bayside