[vet-mm] Maternity Leave Help!

Taylor, Tania T.Taylor at ogoc.vic.edu.au
Thu May 12 13:38:23 EST 2005

Hi Kevork,

Thank you very much for your prompt response. We had a meeting with our Auspice this morning and things seem a little clearer. I will contact Fred and see if he can help us further.

Kind Regards,

Tania Taylor
Secondary Art/Technology Coordinator
t.taylor at ogoc.vic.edu.au
Oakleigh Greek Orthodox College "Sts Anargiri"
77 - 81 Willesden Road, Oakleigh VIC 3166
+612 3 9 569 6128 (Phone)
+612 3 9 568 6558 (Fax)
ogoc at ogoc.vic.edu.au
www.ogoc.vic.edu.au

Tell him I passed on his name to you for advice.

Best Wishes
Kevork

>>> T.Taylor at ogoc.vic.edu.au 05/11/05 04:13pm >>>
Hi List,

I am a Cert. II and III VET Multimedia Teacher going on Maternity Leave at the end of this term. I was wondering if anyone has experienced a similar situation to this at their school mid year? Of course my first thoughts are with my Year 12 students completing their assessments and preparing for their exam. The Principal was wondering where we stand with our Auspice. The Principal was wondering whether the Auspice would come in and replace those classes or if the RTO would send someone else to do this. The ideal situation would be for an experienced Teacher to replace my position, but I guess he is interested in all options. I hope someone can help. Thanks!

ogoc at ogoc.vic.edu.au
www.ogoc.vic.edu.au