[vet-mm] Scripting PD's

paul conway paul at ideaonline.com.au
Thu May 5 10:55:22 EST 2005

Hi All,

just making sure everyone is aware of the PD sessions being held for the
Scripting Resource at http://www.binaryblue.com.au/products_teaching.htm.

Due to Multimedia Moderation Day for scored assessment being the 6th May,
my short notice and other commitments of teachers etc
the PD dates have been revised as follows (as Saturday seems to be the most
popular)....

ActionScript: Sat 14 May (10.00 am to 4.00 pm)
Director:  Sat 28th May (10.00 am to 4.00 pm)
JavaScript:   Sat 4th June (10.00 am to 4.00 pm)

To register interest, you must email me by :

ActionScript: Thurs 12th May.
Director:  Thurs 26th May
JavaScript:   Thurs 2nd May

Detail to whom the invoice should be made out to and it will be emailed
back to you.
The cost per PD session is $30 which includes am/pm coffee & tea and lunch,
all from Gloria Jeans.

Could you please confirm again in view of the new dates etc (apologies for
the confusion).

The day will start with Session 1 and work through all sessions, skipping
any material that doesn't need to be revised.

 From my point of view, the focus of the day will be to demonstrate how you
use your chosen scripting software and references
when actually coding, and to pass this production method onto your students.

The sessions themselves are to be held at:

  IDEA,
level 5, 152 Elizabeth Street
10.00 am to 4.00 pm

If you have any queries please don't hesitate to email/phone me directly.

Regards
Paul Conway

paul at ideaonline.com.au
Phone: 9663 9099