[vet-mm] Address for subscription

Slbell slbell at unisurf.com.au
Sun May 1 11:48:03 EST 2005

Hi Jacquie
At the moment PixelEd are in the process of setting up a permanent address.
Temporarily you can send your subscription to me and I will process it.
Please address any correspondence to:
Susan Bell
Multimedia Teacher
Wesley College
577 St Kilda Road
Melbourne (sorry, don't know postcard.)

Being such a large school please be patient as it may take some time to
filter through to admin before it gets into my pigeon hole. Our next meeting
for PixelEd is this Thursday evening and we will resolve postal issues and
set up a permanent address then.
Thanks,
Susan Bell
Secretary PixelEd.