[vet-mm] Revised Advice For 2005 & 2006 Exam

Rachelle McLean rlmclean at bigpond.net.au
Sat Jun 18 14:38:41 EST 2005

My thoughts...

Overall pretty good.  A couple of typos makes me want to get out the red pen
:-)

I'm glad they aren't going to have practical scripting questions anymore,
though it means everyone needs to be be REALLY good with pseudocode and
flowcharts.

Bit harsh that any work saved in the wrong file format won't be marked, not
sure if this is a new thing or not.  I would think they would deduct marks
but still mark it.

I am surprised they aren't expected to be able to add a style sheet.  This
is against the current trend to style sheets away from inline HMTL which is
now deprecated by W3C. I think they should know templates too.  I guess
stylesheets are still part of the package so they still will be taught.

I'm glad they are dropping OH&S.

What do others think?

Rachelle