[vet-mm] Re VET Audit

Ana Tuckerman atuckerman at elthamcollege.vic.edu.au
Wed Jun 8 13:38:45 EST 2005

Hi Margaret,
We got audited last year. We have a really good set up, a purpose built multimedia classroom, so facilities or software did not seem to be an issue.

These are the type of questions asked:

1. What was our delivery & assessment strategy (Training Plan).

2. She looked at our assessment tools.

3. How do you keep up-to-date with industry developments? She was interested in the magazine subscriptions we had (desktop and design graphics) and any contact we had with current industry representatives.

NB: PixelED is having an industry dinner next week for teachers to meet and hear from two industry representatives. They will talk about their role in the multimedia industry. Will help in audit.

4. How do you keep up-to-date with relevant Training Plans and curriculum developments?  Contact with other teachers in TAFE, schools and web sites

5. Reviews of teachers performance and content (collected from students at the end of year).

6. All tools with creation date and review date on them.

Hope this helps
:) Ana