[vet-mm] RE: Flash help

Stoney, Marian Sy stoney.marian.sy at edumail.vic.gov.au
Sun Jul 17 22:17:45 EST 2005

________________________________

From: vet-mm-bounces at edulists.com.au on behalf of Richmond, Pamela M
Sent: Tue 12/07/05 9:41 AM
To: VET Multimedia Teachers' Mailing List
Subject: RE: Flash help

Dear Marian,

Thanmks for your help. I know what you mean about "some slight differences" - I spent many hours nearly tearing my hair out!

Nevertheless, do you think you could send me the Flash 5 tutorials you mentioned - they would be helpful. I have a working knowledge of Flash MX and will help Kara as well.

Thanks ,

Pam Richmond