[vet-mm] Re: Multimedia Delivery Time

mark mark at charlton.vic.edu.au
Thu Dec 1 12:21:46 EST 2005

I teach Cert II, I have the students for a full day 9:30 - 2:45 (students
here may travel an hour each way to/from school). With recess and lunch
taken out (1 hr), they have 4hr 15min class time. It's still not enough. At
least the time is not split over a couple of days. You get a lot more done
having them in one block, but it is a problem if they are absent.

If anyone is interested I have some student work online
www.charlton.vic.edu.au/mark/ although most multimedia work is yr.9/10. I'll
be updating the site in about a week.

Mark...