[vet-mm] Something out of the ordinary ...

Keith Richardson keithcr at fastmail.fm
Wed Aug 24 12:30:14 EST 2005

Hi Robert - a great effort by your guys! I loved the press photo of the
Kittyhawk - it now takes pride of place in my computer lab!
The "A 3D clay render of the P40 by TAFE student Paul Larkin " was also
most impressive - what 3D program did he use, do You know?
Regards, and thanks for sharing this with us!
Keith