[vet-mm] Introduction and Intermediate Actionscripting PD

Rachelle McLean rachelle.mclean at rmit.edu.au
Thu Aug 18 10:10:36 EST 2005

Hi All,

We are funded at lab.3000 by the Dept of Ed to produce materials to promote digital design in schools.  Part of that is running workshops.  I'm running an Introduction to ActionScripting and an Intermediate Actionscripting workshop on Saturday the 17th and Sunday the 18th of September.  $75 per day.  The course will cover everything in the CertIII MM scripting unit.  There are still a few places available.  If you are interested then please contact Katherine, our Events Co-ordinator on
t: 03 9925 4043
e: katherine.mott at rmit.edu.au

Regards,

Rachelle McLean