[vet-mm] Re: Sincere Apologies From Tootega -- from Kevork

Roland Gesthuizen rge at westallsc.vic.edu.au
Thu Apr 21 09:51:06 EST 2005

I think it does these commercial groups and partners proud that they slog
through all the e-mails we churn out on these lists, turn up to all those
conference trade stands, grind away at all those phone calls and keep up a
brave face listening to all our gripes.

Of course, marketing has a two edged blade as Kevork pointed out so well.

Roland Gesthuizen - eLearning Coordinator - Westall Secondary College
http://www.westallsc.vic.edu.au