[vet-mm] Interesting Image Editing Examples and Forum

Stoney, Marian Sy stoney.marian.sy at edumail.vic.gov.au
Mon Apr 4 18:16:44 EST 2005

Good resources, thanks Keith!

________________________________

From: vet-mm-bounces at edulists.com.au on behalf of Keith Richardson
Sent: Sat 02/04/05 2:59 PM
To: List Vet Multimedia Discussion; List Yr-It; List IP&M
Subject: [vet-mm] Interesting Image Editing Examples and Forum

A great example of digital comics drawn by hand using a tablet by
Charley Parker is at :
http://www.zark.com/pages2/argon_book2.html
Get rfeady to spend a few hours reading it. I am wondering how I can use
it to inspire my MM kids!
Each page of the comic seems to be hyperlinked to something of interest
- it all varies.

Also, an interesting forum discussion of the relative merits of several
programs including Photoshop, Fireworks, Painter, ImageReady, Gimp, is
currently on:
http://www.graphics.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=2106.
Bye for now, Keith
Keith Richardson